How 2WiseWomen retreats are different from other retreats.
Take this simple test to see if a 2WiseWomen retreat is right for you.
- Am I ready to make positive changes in my life?
- Am I worth the investment?
If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions you might be interested in what we have to offer.
2WiseWomen offer intensive programs in yoga and ayurveda that allow you the time to fully immerse yourself in a yogic lifestyle. A yogic lifestyle when combined with simple ayurveda practices is a powerful formula for transformation.
The daily program starts at 6.00 am with a hatha yoga class. There are workshop sessions throughout the day that explore lifestyle and living well according to yogic and ayurvedic principles. There is space and time for reflection. You will have an individual sessions with highly trained yoga and ayurveda practitioners to develop a personal program you can carry forward into your everyday life. The daily program concludes at 8pm. Participants remain on-site for the whole 8 days.
Your facilitators are highly skilled and trained in their respective areas of expertise. We aim to create an ashram-like environment to support the practices and to provide a space that fosters living in accordance with the rhythms of nature.
Narasoma retreat centre is purpose built and maintained by a practicing yogi and her staff. The subtleties of the space are profoundly healing and nurturing. This space is offered as a gift to, and in service of sincere yoga practitioners.
- You will go home with a do-able personal program of practices that you have tested yourself throughout the 8 days – practices that feel right for you.
- You will have an experience that will set you on a course for positive change – possibly for the rest of your life
- A working knowledge of the models that yoga and ayurveda use to live well.
- Value for money
More information about the programme and venue and how to register are here